Saturday, October 17, 2009

Think Pink: Pretty Pink Flats


I'm a sucker for free gifts with purchases.  Especially when the free gift is a pretty pink scarf and the purchase is a pair of gorgous flats!

For a limited time, when you purchase a pair of Nicole's pink flats, you'll get a scarf to match!  Okay, so the shoes are more than I'd usually be willing to shell out for shoes (about $80), but these are the cutest flats I've ever seen.  I love the embellishment on the toe.  It seems so elegant and totally satisfies my need for something sparkly.  And the pink is so soft and toned down, that it basically could work as a neutral.  The peep-toe makes them wearable year-round.

So, what's not to love?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved