Saturday, October 10, 2009

Huge Lips Skinny Hips

Oh. My. God. It has finally happened. There is now a lip gloss that not only plumps your lips, but also makes you skinny. I'm freaking out a little here.

Apparently, Huge Lips Skinny Hips is THE multi-tasking lip gloss. It sounds too good to be true, and I haven't tried it yet, but this gloss is definitely on my shopping list. The lip gloss is smooth and non-sticky. It contains lemon peel oil to plump (without the annoying sting that most plumpers contain). It smells orange-y and yummy, and also contains Hoodia, all-natural appetite suppressant.

Thoughts? Has anyone tried this? If it works, I think I may have found my new fave gloss!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved