Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fashion Faux Pas: The Stained [ish] Shirt


In honor of Halloween, here's a ridiculous sweater I stumbled upon.

Autumn Cashmere's navy stripe palm cashmere polo sweater boggles my mind.  Okay, I get that the graphic on the shirt is supposed to be a palm tree.  But why is it red?

When I first looked at this sweater, I honestly thought it had some sort of fake blood on it.  How...attractive?  If I hadn't read the item description, I'd have no idea what the graphic was.

How is this okay?

If you're into the whole looking-like-you-have-blood-all-over-you look, you can purchase the sweater for a steep $165.  Or just take an ugly shirt that you already own and spill red paint on it.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved