Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bigger is Better

I've always been a huge fan of Maybelline's Great Lash mascara. The formula is great and the price can't be beat. I'd even go as far as saying that it is the best mascara you can find in drugstores.

My only complaint would have to be the brush. It isn't very full, so applying the mascara can be tricky. It requires a few coats and for some reason the brush is just prone to clumping. I finally started using my own disposable mascara brushes whenever I wanted to use the mascara simply because it ended up looking better.

Well, it looks like Maybelline has figured out a way to fix this. Great Lash Big Mascara has a huge brush that deposits just the right amount of mascara in one or two coats. I found that it was easier to apply and even added more volume to my lashes. I'll definitely keep this mascara around for a while.

The best part is that it retails at $5.99!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved