Friday, October 9, 2009

A Reusable Bag That Tells it Like it is...

I'm all about saving the planet. And what better way to do so than to use a reusable bag to carry your groceries? There are some cute options out there. My personal favorite is Wishing Fish's Better Than You Shopping Tote.

The bag's got a bit of sass, which I obviously love. How can you not want a bag that literally reads, "my reusable bag makes me better than you"? Not only are you making the world a better place by carrying the bag, you're also throwing it in everyone's face.

The tote is about $8. Not bad for a bag that'll make everyone look twice. And you know that you're better than everyone else. Why not show it?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved