Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cure Cold Weather Skin: Olay Active Hydrating Cream


My skin is constantly dry.  It practically falls off when cold weather hits.  I have a prescription eczema cream, but it's greasy upon application, which is fine for nighttime, but during the day I need something different.

Olay's Active Hydrating Cream is the bomb diggity.  I found it at Target and I haven't been able to stop using it!  I went for the sensitive skin version; it's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin at all.

This is a great product to use as a daily moisturizer for anyone.  Though it's called a cream, it applies much lighter than most creams out there.  I apply it right after I get out of the shower, give it a few minutes to penetrate into my skin, then apply my makeup.  The result is hydrated skin that lasts all day.

You can pick up the cream for about $7.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved