Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hard Candy at Walmart!


Hard Candy always had the most best nail polish in the '90s--c'mon, I'm sure some of you were guilty of wearing one of their fun lime green or cobalt blue shades.

Now the brand is back, with a line exclusively for Walmart.  The brand has a new look, and tons of new products.  Plus, everything is in the under $10 range.

My personal fave is the Eye Candy Compact with Mini Glitter Pencil (pictured).  It packs a lot of shimmer, but I would totally rock this look for a night out.

The set is $5--how can you not love that?

I'm also excited to try out their Painted Lady Lipstick.  Basically, I want to get my hands on the entire collection.   To Walmart I go!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved