Friday, October 30, 2009

Beauty Boo-Boo: Lipstick Covered Teeth


Since I wear an insane amount of lipstick, I've had my fair share of discovering lipstick on my teeth.  Usually hours after I applied my lipstick.  Pretty embarrassing.

Even if you wear the most flattering shade, your look can be ruined if it travels to your pearly whites. Here's what you can do to avoid this:

Always prime and set:  make sure to apply a lipliner before putting on lipstick.  Once the lipstick has been applied, place a tissue on your lips and some translucent powder on it.

Remove excess lipstick:  once you have applied the lipstick, put a finger in your mouth, close your lips and gently slide it out.  This should remove any lipstick that you might have on your teeth, or anywhere in your mouth.

And there you have it; gorgeous lips without the embarrassment!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved