Harajuku Lovers scents are the same, but they have new outfits for winter! Umm...why hasn't anyone else come up with this idea? The tops of each bottle pops off and is a little figurine that you can proudly display. I usually personify everything anyway, but having a cute gal on top of my perfume makes it super adorable. And how can you not love the winter outfits?
All of the scents are great, but my personal favorite is Love. First of all, the girl is wearing pink so obviously I love it. But the scent is so yummy. It's the perfect light floral scent that smells good on almost everyone. Sometimes floral perfume can smell a little "grandma-y", but this just smells young and romantic. Since it's not a heavy perfume, my boyfriend is a huge fan. The scent is subtle, but lasts all day. To maximize this, spray it on immediatley after your get out of the shower. Hot water helps open your pores and makes your skin more receptive to scent.
The 0.3 oz limited edition bottle can be purchased for $30.
website has been revamped to fit with the new theme. I don't care how old you are, you need to play Kaori Catch and dodge snowflakes. You can even use your fave girl to play!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Stained [ish] Shirt
- Luna Twilight Color Palette
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lipstick Covered Teeth
- Pink Me Up!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Coach Floral Scarf
- Techie Accessory: Robot USB Key
- Review: Anew Reversalist System
- Cure Cold Weather Skin: Olay Active Hydrating Cre...
- Hard Candy at Walmart!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Super Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Whoops Bunny Makeup Sticks
- $14 LBD from Walmart!
- Drugstore Diva: Perfect Red Plumping Gloss
- My Beauty Prayers Have Been Answered: Shadow Shie...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Literally Draping Yourself in V...
- Beautiful Brown Mascara
- Fashion Savings: Cute Scarf for WAY Less!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Telescopic Explosion Mascara
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Michael Kors Tee
- Life-Saving Lip Gloss
- Forget Me Knot
- Sephora's Friends and Family SALE!!!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lindsay Lohan
- Tutorial: Peacock Eyes for Night
- Bamboo Brushes
- Damaged Hair Helper: Biolustre
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Sonia Kashuk Purse-Sized ...
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Sealed With a Cure!
- Instant Virtual Makeover at RealBeauty.com
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Butter LONDON Pink Ribbo...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Disco Pants
- Think Pink: Pretty Pink Flats
- Gorgeous Glow
- Tutorial: Va Va Voom Violet Eyes
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Pink Ribbon Keds
- What's In My Makeup Bag: October
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Pretty Pink Purchases Fro...
- Style for the Home: Rubik's Cube Salt & Pepper Gr...
- Too Faced Vintage Product SALE!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Furry Vests
- Bead For Life
- Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies: Too Cute For Words
- Feel Your Boobies
- Eeee!!! Sales Galore!
- Bargain Bag
- Nordstrom's Fall Gift With Purchase
- Good to Glow
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Marilyn Minter Bag
- Drugstore Beauty Bargain: Hair Shimmer Spray
- Boyfriend Blazer Without the Bulk
- Clinique Gift With Purchase at Macy's!
- Huge Lips Skinny Hips
- Tutorial: How To Apply Concealer
- Faux-Vintage Pumps
- A Reusable Bag That Tells it Like it is...
- Global Goddess 60% off!
- Cash For Clunkers at Sephora
- Man Mishap: The Unibrow
- Today Only: Aerosoles Sale!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Beauty For the Cure
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Think Pink
- Fusion Sale!!!
- Bigger is Better
- Breast Cancer Awareness: It's Back! OPI Pink of H...
- Pixi Sale at The Fairest!
- Tutorial: How to Apply Liquid Eyeliner
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Great Skin for a Great C...
- ▼ October (67)
- ► 2008 (69)