I'm not a fan of the Twilight movies...it's just really not my scene. That said, I get that most people are obsessed with the whole vampire thing.
However, something amazing has come to the beauty world courtesy of Twilight. Luna Twilight Color Palette is simply splendid. I'm a sucker for palettes anyway, but this one is pretty cool. It includes lip, cheek and eye colors.
The colors are loosely-based on the characters from Twilight. I'm not quite sure how that works...but I'm happy with the outcome!
There are four different palettes in the collection; I like the Rosalie palette. The lip gloss looks bright and fresh, the eyeshadow is natural-looking, yet packs a bit of shimmer, and the cheek color is just plain pretty.
You can grab one of these bad boys for $28.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Stained [ish] Shirt
- Luna Twilight Color Palette
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lipstick Covered Teeth
- Pink Me Up!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Coach Floral Scarf
- Techie Accessory: Robot USB Key
- Review: Anew Reversalist System
- Cure Cold Weather Skin: Olay Active Hydrating Cre...
- Hard Candy at Walmart!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Super Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Whoops Bunny Makeup Sticks
- $14 LBD from Walmart!
- Drugstore Diva: Perfect Red Plumping Gloss
- My Beauty Prayers Have Been Answered: Shadow Shie...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Literally Draping Yourself in V...
- Beautiful Brown Mascara
- Fashion Savings: Cute Scarf for WAY Less!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Telescopic Explosion Mascara
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Michael Kors Tee
- Life-Saving Lip Gloss
- Forget Me Knot
- Sephora's Friends and Family SALE!!!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Lindsay Lohan
- Tutorial: Peacock Eyes for Night
- Bamboo Brushes
- Damaged Hair Helper: Biolustre
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Sonia Kashuk Purse-Sized ...
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Sealed With a Cure!
- Instant Virtual Makeover at RealBeauty.com
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Butter LONDON Pink Ribbo...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Disco Pants
- Think Pink: Pretty Pink Flats
- Gorgeous Glow
- Tutorial: Va Va Voom Violet Eyes
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Pink Ribbon Keds
- What's In My Makeup Bag: October
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Pretty Pink Purchases Fro...
- Style for the Home: Rubik's Cube Salt & Pepper Gr...
- Too Faced Vintage Product SALE!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Furry Vests
- Bead For Life
- Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies: Too Cute For Words
- Feel Your Boobies
- Eeee!!! Sales Galore!
- Bargain Bag
- Nordstrom's Fall Gift With Purchase
- Good to Glow
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Marilyn Minter Bag
- Drugstore Beauty Bargain: Hair Shimmer Spray
- Boyfriend Blazer Without the Bulk
- Clinique Gift With Purchase at Macy's!
- Huge Lips Skinny Hips
- Tutorial: How To Apply Concealer
- Faux-Vintage Pumps
- A Reusable Bag That Tells it Like it is...
- Global Goddess 60% off!
- Cash For Clunkers at Sephora
- Man Mishap: The Unibrow
- Today Only: Aerosoles Sale!
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Beauty For the Cure
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Think Pink
- Fusion Sale!!!
- Bigger is Better
- Breast Cancer Awareness: It's Back! OPI Pink of H...
- Pixi Sale at The Fairest!
- Tutorial: How to Apply Liquid Eyeliner
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Great Skin for a Great C...
- ▼ October (67)
- ► 2008 (69)