Saturday, October 31, 2009

Luna Twilight Color Palette


I'm not a fan of the Twilight movies...it's just really not my scene.  That said, I get that most people are obsessed with the whole vampire thing.

However, something amazing has come to the beauty world courtesy of Twilight.  Luna Twilight Color Palette is simply splendid.  I'm a sucker for palettes anyway, but this one is pretty cool.  It includes lip, cheek and eye colors.  

The colors are loosely-based on the characters from Twilight.  I'm not quite sure how that works...but I'm happy with the outcome!


There are four different palettes in the collection; I like the Rosalie palette.  The lip gloss looks bright and fresh, the eyeshadow is natural-looking, yet packs a bit of shimmer, and the cheek color is just plain pretty.


You can grab one of these bad boys for $28.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved