Monday, June 14, 2010

The Cutest, Girliest Earrings Ever

These earrings are me in earring form. If reincarnation is in my future, I'm shooting to become a pair of these little delights.

CutseyGirl, a website I just barely found and am now in love with, has these adorable Rhinestone Adorned Satin Bow Drop Earrings.  How cute are they?! 


Here are the three reasons that I love them:
1.) They are pink.
2.) They have polka dots.
3.) There is a tiny rhinestone right above each bow.


Basically I can't find anything wrong with these earrings. They're a little preppy, which is often something I go for in the summer, but could also be paired with a full-on black outfit with some hardware (studs, chains, etc) to tone down the girliness.


Each pair is $7.99.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved