Monday, June 7, 2010
Basically, the collection includes bright and sunny shades, perfect for summer. The colors are bright, unique and all look super divine on. These shades are not for the weak--they really stand out. If you're wary of wearing brights on your nails, try these on your toenails!
Here's a rundown of the shades and the descriptions (from left to right):
Catch Me in Your Net: Okay, I'm a pink polish girl at heart, but this color is honestly my fave from the collection. It's a sparkly blue shade with a hint of green to it. Application-wise, it only took me about two medium-thick coats to have my nails covered with the sparkly goodness.
Flit a Bit: Orange is everywhere this season. So I wasn't surprised to see it here! The color is simply a bright orange. It literally looks like they took an orange (the fruit) and squeezed it into a bottle. The polish is a cream and applies like a dream. It's pretty wearable--the color even flatters my ridiculously pale skin!
Flower-to-Flower: This shade is bright pink at its best. It's a cream, so application is easy. It looks a little bit neon and is a bit brighter than in the picture. You ladies know how I am about pink. It's safe to say this will be used a lot over the next few months!
Wing it!: Like Catch Me In Your Net, this polish is also a shimmer. The color is difficult to describe--the picture doesn't really do it justice. It has a pink base with a bit of red and orange thrown in. It looks so pretty on! The shade is a little more sheer than the shimmer hue above, but after a few coats my nails were sparkle-tastic. I really love this polish; I've never seen this color before (which is pretty surprising, as I own 55743895743 nail polishes). If you purchase only one hue from the collection, make it this one!
You can purchase any (or all!) of the shades at salons and spas nationwide including chains like JC Penney Salons, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA, etc.
Disclosure: This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by a PR firm. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Fashionably Late...
- Groovy Baby: Tie-Dye is Back
- What??!? New Kotex Neon Products
- Honeydew Intimates GIVEAWAY!!!
- This Just in: Kate Spade Sample Sale!!!
- LORAC Palettes on the Cheap!
- Get the Look for Less: Key Necklaces
- Spring Tote for $6 at Bath and Body Works!
- The Cutest, Girliest Earrings Ever
- "Marathon Hold" Hair Gel. Sign Me Up.
- Summer Bag Obsession: Roxy's Wild Side Bag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men Wearing Sandals
- The Most Amazing Makeup Palette(s) Ever. Really.
- I'm All A-flutter with OPI's Summer Collection!
- Orange is the new Black
- Disposable Panties: Use 'em and Lose 'em
- Clinique's New GWP at Nordstrom!!!!
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: Knockoff Vera Br...
- Oribe's Lastest Hairspray is Super Fine (insert sa...
- Three Dresses in One--ON SALE!!!
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)