Saturday, June 5, 2010

Disposable Panties: Use 'em and Lose 'em


Is it me, or do these seem eerily close to adult diapers? At this point of my life, I cannot say I've ever thought to myself gosh, I wish I had some panties that I could use once and then throw away!

The whole idea with these is that they're targeted towards people who take business trips and those who simply want to "be prepared".  The logic is that they fit in your purse, and since you always have your purse nearby,  you'll never be stuck without a fresh pair of panties.

I am so baffled by this. First of all, the disposable panties are the EXACT SAME SIZE as regular ones. So how is it that they are so handy because they fit in your purse? Umm...if you really feel the need to carry around extra undies, just throw a normal pair in with your first aid kit, extra sewing kit and anything else you haul around "just in case".

From looking at the picture, these throw-away panties do not look comfy.  At all. Unless they're wrapped in something, the material looks like what you'd see on a fabric softener sheet.  After it had been used.

It all boils down to either having these in your purse for no reason, or actually having some sort of elaborate disaster and wearing uncomfortable panties (that you'll probably tug at all day).

The disposable panties, are cheap (thank God) at $3 for a pack of two.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved