Thursday, June 17, 2010

LORAC Palettes on the Cheap!

LORAC always has amazing makeup, but more often than not, the prices are quite hefty for a girl with my makeup budget (usually around $0).

But I think I can make an exception for this Snake Charmer palette. I saw this a couple years ago at Sephora and fell in love with it. It was $35. I basically left the store in tears sans the palette of my dreams.

Now? It's $10.99.

I am so excited about this.  The palette in itself is so gorgeous.  The eyeshadow colors are highly pigmented, universally-flattering shades and the blush is a great pinky/coral hue that works on everyone.

For the brave ladies out there, LORAC is also selling their Pink Python palette for the same price.  The colors are a bit bolder, but the quality is just the same.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved