Sunday, June 20, 2010

What??!? New Kotex Neon Products

While doing my usual shopping in the beauty/pharmacy section of Target, I had to stop myself from screaming horror-movie-style when these neon lady products took over my line of vision.

Kotex has a new collection. That sounds so weird. But apparently in the "that-time-of-the-month" industry, times are rough and the need to differentiate yourself is key.  So hmm...what would make lady products more unique? Better quality perhaps? Nope! NEON TAMPONS AND PADS.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't tend to show off my tampons each month. And if anyone came up to me with a tampon wrapped in neon green to show it off, I'd probably punch them.

The world simply isn't ready for us gals to prance around with neon tampons peeking out of our purses. And I hope that if that day ever comes, I won't be around to see it.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved