Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spring Tote for $6 at Bath and Body Works!

Everyone needs a tote bag.  Or, in my case, 20. I'm really diggin' this fab tote from Bath and Body Works.  The Pink Summer Fun Tote is simply pretty and ultra adorable.

First of all, it's pink and has an adorable faux chain strap, complete with a cutesy flower and other spring-esque doodads all over it. This is the perfect tote for spring/summer; I just love it! It's actually quite surprising because I don't recall Bath and Body Works ever having bags that I've liked this much.  But this tote is definitely a winner in my book (or blog, i guess).

The best part is that it's only $6 with any Bath and Body Works purchase. The tote is exclusively online and has been marked down from $20. Soooo...yeah. Get one while they last!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved