Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Get the Look for Less: Key Necklaces





















If you're anything like me, you haven't got $685793678462378 to throw around aimlessly at baubles. If you do happen to have that leisure, then perhaps this isn't the blog for you. And also, go to hell.

Tiffany & Co. has been my obsession ever since I knew it existed. "Breakfast at Tiffanys" is my all-time fave movie. I have a pretty strong connection with the store...if it were socially acceptable, I'd ask the store out on a date. The tiny blue boxes all wrapped up in bows with the cutest of accessories tucked inside just captivate me.  In the past, I've found some decent deals on ebay, but they've still been pricey.
I'm really into their latest Tiffany Keys collection [on left]. The prices range from about $200 to $6,000 for each pendant (not including the chain). They are so cute though and I want one more than anything in the world (I fully realize that I say that about something at least once a week)!

So, I did some digging around and weirdly enough, Avon has a decent knockoff [on right]. Their Key to my Heart necklace is pretty cute.  Admittedly it's not nearly as great as the real deal, but it gets extra points from me for incorporating hearts into the design.

And it's on sale for $7.99. Yippee!


Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved