Thursday, June 10, 2010
Oooooo! I love a good handbag (obviously) and I love pink things (again, obvious). The problem I sometimes have is that a completely pink bag can be a bit much and end up looking...well, unfashionable.
I found this adorable bag from Roxy. I never think to look there, but when I saw their delightful Wild Side Bag, I knew that I had found my summer bag.
With its adorable pink stripes, the bag has a preppy look to it, but not overwhelmingly so. Surprisingly, the bag is fairly large (15"h x 22"w x 7.75"d.). So, it's not for the ladies who can carry around tiny little bags all day. This is the real deal--a bag for gals like me who carry their entire lives in their handbag daily.
Each bag is $32, which is an amazing deal!! It'd also look super cute with a little scarf tied to the strap!
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Fashionably Late...
- Groovy Baby: Tie-Dye is Back
- What??!? New Kotex Neon Products
- Honeydew Intimates GIVEAWAY!!!
- This Just in: Kate Spade Sample Sale!!!
- LORAC Palettes on the Cheap!
- Get the Look for Less: Key Necklaces
- Spring Tote for $6 at Bath and Body Works!
- The Cutest, Girliest Earrings Ever
- "Marathon Hold" Hair Gel. Sign Me Up.
- Summer Bag Obsession: Roxy's Wild Side Bag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men Wearing Sandals
- The Most Amazing Makeup Palette(s) Ever. Really.
- I'm All A-flutter with OPI's Summer Collection!
- Orange is the new Black
- Disposable Panties: Use 'em and Lose 'em
- Clinique's New GWP at Nordstrom!!!!
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: Knockoff Vera Br...
- Oribe's Lastest Hairspray is Super Fine (insert sa...
- Three Dresses in One--ON SALE!!!
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)