Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Bag Obsession: Roxy's Wild Side Bag


Oooooo! I love a good handbag (obviously) and I love pink things (again, obvious).  The problem I sometimes have is that a completely pink bag can be a bit much and end up looking...well, unfashionable.

I found this adorable bag from Roxy.  I never think to look there, but when I saw their delightful Wild Side Bag, I knew that I had found my summer bag.

With its adorable pink stripes, the bag has a preppy look to it, but not overwhelmingly so.  Surprisingly, the bag is fairly large (15"h x 22"w x 7.75"d.). So, it's not for the ladies who can carry around tiny little bags all day.  This is the real deal--a bag for gals like me who carry their entire lives in their handbag daily.

Each bag is $32, which is an amazing deal!! It'd also look super cute with a little scarf tied to the strap!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved