Friday, June 25, 2010

Fashionably Late...

Sorry, ladies! I know I haven't posted for a few days.  I'm actually moving (not the blog, but in real life to a new apt)!!! So it's been taking up tons of time.  Especially for me, since I own a ridiculous (and possibly illegal) amount of makeup, clothing and accessories.  Needless to say, packing has been a nightmare.

But, believe me, I hate being unable to write about girly things just as much as you hate that I'm not writing anything!

I should be moved in by Wednesday or so, so expect some delightful posts by the end of next week!  In the meantime, read up on some of my old entries for fun!

Stay Fabulous!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved