Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Most Amazing Makeup Palette(s) Ever. Really.

Okay, so when I saw this, I first stared at it with lust for a little while, and then had to take a minute to compose myself.

Sephora's Color Play 5 in 1 palette is pretty much amazing. First of all it's filled to the brim with 50 eyeshadows, 10 lip colors and 5 blush shades. That on it's own is enough to give me a seizure of delight.

But it gets even better--the palette has 5 sub-palettes that pop out. Each has a different feel to it and is fairly portable. How cool is that??!

I've always been a fan of Sephora's own makeup line.  The quality is great and very affordable. What's not to love?

You can get your very own fabbity-fabulous 5 in 1 palette for about $30. Yes, really.


Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved