adult-sized onesie exists.
Journey's (which is actually a fabulous shoe store) is selling this hideous "outfit". Their stance is, "Who says kids have all the fun? Channel your inner child with this fleece onesie."
Umm...no thanks. I admit, I do tend to wear pajamas sometimes when I'm at home, for comfort purposes. But even my pajamas are not horribly embarrassing. They're actually quite cute. This onesie just is not acceptable, even for wearing at home.
And yes, I'm sure that it's very comfortable, but that doesn't make it okay to wear.
Oh and if you happen to be one of the millions of people who think that wearing pajamas in public is cool, here's a tip: This onesie is not socially acceptable in the real world. You will get your ass kicked if you wear this in public. That's a promise.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)