Saturday, August 18, 2012
Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
This Empowerment Coin Purse from Avon is a great example of just that. The purse is super cute--honestly, who doesn't love a glitzy, purple bag?!
Though it's advertised as as a "coin purse", it's actually a bit larger and is more of a wristlet. The dimensions are 7 1/4 long and 4 1/4 wide. So you can actually fit quite a bit of stuff in there.
This is the perfect bag for a night out on the town. I absolutely adore it!
The best part? It's only $5 and the net profits ($3.03) will be donated to the Avon Foundation for programs dedicated to ending violence against women.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)