Monday, August 6, 2012
That's why I'm totally smitten with their Ribbed V-neck Dress.
Technically, it's a sweater dress. That said, the material is thin enough to be worn during the end of summer. It's also warm enough to wear for fall, which is right around the corner. It's a great transition piece.
This dress is quite flattering. V-necks always look great on any figure, and the flare of the skirt gives off the look of an hourglass figure.
It comes in a few different colors (navy, red, and black). Personally, I'm a fan of the navy. Although, you can never have enough black dresses...you really can't go wrong with whatever color you choose!
Sweater dresses are going to be HUGE this fall, so now is the best time to buy a few. This one is $69.50, which is actually an amazing price, as most sweater dresses tend to cost over $100.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)