Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Heels With Tons of Bling
Usually, I despise anything that even remotely gives off the look of disco-ball-chic. And these shoes are right on the cusp of doing just that. But there's just something about these Rocha Platform Pumps that I absolutely love.
Of course if you're going to be sporting a pair of heels that pack this much bling, you've got to tone down the rest of your outfit. I suggest going with a monochrome look--a little black dress would look great for a night out. Just make sure to only wear simple jewelry. These shoes are practically jewelry on their own and demand to take center stage when they're worn.
Currently, the heels are on sale for $55.30 (marked down from $79). I'm not sure how long the shoes are going to be in stock, so if you love them as much as I do, get shopping!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)