Golden Jungle Essentials pallet.
I'm a pallet gal--I love having a couple different products in one convenient compact. I tend to seek them out, rather than look for individual products because it's normally a cheaper way to try out the line.
First of all, I love love love the animal print eyeshadow in this pallet. It's almost too pretty to use. I also wonder how easy it is to get the individual colors, though. Without anything dividing them, it can get tricky.
I also know from experience that Dior's lip gloss is always spectacular. So the nude-hued gloss that's included is most likely pretty.
Unfortunately, this gorgeous palette is a steep $70!
Even though it is a really pretty product, I just cannot justify spending that much money on a palette that only contains a few shades of eyeshadow and a basic lip gloss. For that price, I could purchase oodles of other makeup goodies to add to my collection.
Sigh. Sorry, Dior. Maybe make a cheaper palette next time!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)