Friday, August 31, 2012
Currently, Sephora is having an End of Summer Sale. After checking out the products, though, there are really only a few items that I'd say are "summer exclusive". And even those are debatable. There are oodles of brushes, palettes, and everything in between.
I've had my eye on this Make-Up Artist Brush Set for a looong time. It's currently marked down to $99 (marked down from $275, and at a $422 value). It has every brush you could possibly need, all in a handy makeup tool belt!
Cabana Glama palette. Benefit is a great brand; their makeup is amazing and is of amazingly good quality. The set includes some of their coveted products:
-0.14 oz Hoola (Bronzing Powder with Brush)
-0.08 oz Posietint (Poppy-Pink Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain
-0.12 Some Kind-A Gorgeous in Medium
-0.12 Eyeshadow Palette
It's on sale for $19 (marked down from $36). I really love sets like this because it allows you to try out the brand's products without buying full-size items. Plus the whole thing is fairly portable.
There are TONS of other things on sale, but everything's going super fast--so get shopping!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)