Thursday, August 2, 2012
Perfume for Booklovers
I love to read. Ever since I started reading in my second grade class for a competition, I've been a bit obsessed. Yes... I'm one of those people who has a library card (and actually uses it), and when I'm not working or writing, I'm usually reading.
So when I found out about Steidl's fragrance, Paper Passion, I was more than a little intrigued.
Apparently, the fragrance is supposed to smell like freshly printed books. I know it sounds a little weird, but I do know that scent and find it quite calming.
Of course, the best part is that each bottle comes hidden inside the pages of a book. I mean, how cool is that??!
All you bookworm fashionistas, get this stuff stat!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)