Saturday, August 4, 2012
Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
But honestly...plaid with plaid??! How is this acceptable? The sad thing is that both clothing items are great looking on their own, and if they were worn with a nice solid color, each piece would look perfect. Together though, it's a bit much.
Even if the plaid hues were similar colors, it might work (on second thought, it might be worse). I just can't believe that this guy thought his outfit looked decent! Am I in the wrong here?
I wish I had my Fashion Citations with me at the time because this dude would have gotten one for sure.
The lesson here is: plaid can be cute--but stick to wearing one piece of clothing with the pattern.
That is all.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)