Friday, August 10, 2012
I have to admit, I'm a handbag-aholic. It's an addiction. I probably own over 50 purses. I know, I know...it's a little ridiculous. But what can I say? I love them all!
To show how much handbags mean to me, I found this super cute Robinson Small Tote Key Fob by Tory Burch. If you love purses, why not show the world by having a handbag keychain?
It comes in a few colors, but the orange is my fave. It's even made exactly like the actual Tory Burch handbags. It's has real leather on the exterior and has a colorful contrasting lining.
I love it!! It makes a great gift (or, you know...a gift for yourself).
Each keychain is $55--not bad for the quality of the piece.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)