Brushed Coin Chandelier Earrings.
The pair that I own came from a small boutique in Boston, and I've been hunting them down ever since so I can get back-up pairs! That's honestly how much I love them.
Almost every time I bust them out, compliments come flying my way. I've never had a pair of earrings that are loved by everyone this much (and believe me, I have quite a lot of earrings)! I wear them for literally any occasion. They dress up a tee and jeans, or glam up a cocktail dress. The earrings aren't too large or small, so they don't distract from the rest of your outfit; they enhance it--no matter what you happen to be wearing that day.
If I die in the next few years, I want to be buried with them. Yes, I am a little obsessed.
This fab pair retails for $25. Not bad for a pair of earrings that you can wear for the rest of your life! Oh and if you aren't a fan of gold accessories, they also come in silver.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)