Sunday, August 12, 2012
I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
Josie Maran has an amazing Magic Marker Lip Stain that I'm currently obsessed with. The color lasts all day and looks fabulous. The hue I've been using is Waltz, but there are oodles of colors to choose from.
The great thing about the lip stain is that it gives lips a pop of color that you can build up, depending on how dark you want your lips to be. One coat is fairly sheer; three coats is basically opaque. It's nice to have the option. You can wear it lighter during the day, then add a couple more coats before going out at night!
Another fantastic thing about the product is that it really is magic. Sounds crazy, but it's amazing. It contains a blend of hyaluronic acid and sugar extracts to smooth and plump lips for an extra sexy pout.
Each stain is $19.
Disclosure: This post contains sample products sent for consideration by a PR company. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)