Monday, August 13, 2012
The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
My obsession with handbags is still constantly growing at a severely rapid rate. I just can't stop! There's so many cute bags out there!
My latest find is this Chocolate New York Cross Body Bag. It's so elegant-looking and ultimately timeless. This little bag almost has a vintage feel to it. Of course I'm a fan of the big soft pink bow detail at the top, but I also really like the sequins. They have more of a matte finish to them, which makes the bag look classy rather than overly blinged up.
The coin purse closure and chain strap are also adorable. There's so much that I love about this purse!
It is a bit on the small side, so it's more of an evening/going out bag. The dimensions are 5.5" H x 7.0" W x 2.0" D. So you can fit your essentials in there--a small wallet, cell phone, lipgloss (of course), and there's even a little room to spare.
Each bag is under $20. Huzzah!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Sephora's Fab End of Summer Sale!
- Beauty Blunder: Ridiculous Lip Art
- Pretty Earrings for Any Occasion
- Green With Envy
- Bad Hair Day? STOP Washing Your Hair Every Day!
- Help Stop Domestic Violence- Buy a Bag!
- Gorgey Palette That I Shouldn't Spend Tons of Mone...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Pants with Ugly Patterns...
- Your Fall Beauty To-Do List
- The Most Ladylike Purse in the World...
- I Love Me Some Lip Stain!
- I Can't Stop Buying This Dress!
- For the Girl Who Loves Handbags
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hello Kitty Adult Onesie
- Just Say Yes to Blueberries!
- Heels With Tons of Bling
- Gorgeous Sweater Dress You Can Wear Now and Later!...
- Girly Habits Guys Don't Get
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Plaid With Plaid
- Ain’t No Party Like a Gatsby Party!
- Perfume for Booklovers
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)