Goodmark Gold Glitter Spray mixed in with all the other Halloween hair accessories. I ended up buying it because who doesn't want glitter in their hair for Halloween?!
But when I tried it out, it actually looked fabulous and not disco-ball-esque as I had expected. When I used just a little bit, my hair had a light dusting of gold shimmer that basically made my hair look shiny.
I'm not saying this is a product for everyday use. Wearing glitter in your hair isn't really appropriate for the office, or visiting your Grandma. But if you're going out (possibly to a fab Holiday party and definitely for New Years Eve!), this stuff really looks awesome.
The only thing you have to worry about is spraying on too much. That will make your hair look like a disco ball. Make sure to hold the can a good few inches away from your head and use tiny, quick sprays. I find that it looks prettiest when you only apply it to the lower layer of hair, rather than on top. That way, little pieces pop out and the look isn't overkill.
The best part? Since the spray is a Halloween product, you can get it for under $3!
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- So I Finally Got on the BB Cream Wagon...
- Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
- Want a Ring? Oui Oui!
- Travel with Style
- Michael Kors and Estee Lauder Team up for a Fab GW...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Expensive Sequin Hat
- Lipstick Crayons!!
- Look Party Perfect
- Have a Fab Thanksgiving!!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Hair!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Macy’s Makes it Easy!
- The Perfect Red Nail Polish
- Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial
- That's a Wrap!
- Hello Kitty Goes Wild
- Give the Gift of Smelling Fabulous!
- The Look For Less: Burgundy Nail Polish
- TA DA!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag
- DIY Manicure Must-Haves
- Nordstrom's November Clinique GWP!
- Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
- Men's Products Ladies Can Use!
- How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow Without Looking Like a ...
- Obsessed: Betsey Johnson's Betseyville Heart Colle...
- My Go-To All-Over Oil
- Want to be a Novelist?
- Bling Out Your Nails!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Cut-Out Crazy
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)