Tuesday, November 6, 2012
If I had to pick, my top three favorite things in life (and fashion), they'd definitely be hearts, dangly earrings, and the color pink.
I found these amazing Betseyville Fuchsia Heart Fashion Earrings and almost passed out with delight.
I randomly found them while looking around on JC Penney's website, which I don't usually visit. I actually had no idea that Betsey Johnson--one of my all-time fave designers--had a collection there. It was the most unexpected, awesome surprise ever!
As for the earrings? what's not to love?! Betsey's accessories are always super cute, but I simply need to have these danglers (hint, hint).
What I like most is that the hearts aren't overly cutesy. At first glance, the earrings just look like a pair of fab fuchsia baubles, which in itself rocks. But a closer look reveals the pretty little hearts.
The best part is that since the collection is through JC Penney, the entire collection is incredibly reasonably priced. The earrings are under $20.
There are quite a few trinkets that are quickly being added to my wish list. The jewelry alone is incredible. I'm loving this Heart Ring and this fantastic Heart Charm Bracelet. I mean, you can never have enough heart-themed gems, right?
If you're not in a jewelry mood, take a look at the other stuff the collection includes. The Betseyville bag collection is absolutely divine. Check out this fab Black Floral Top-Handle Crossbody bag--it's even lined with pink fabric!
Check out the entire site (or go to your local JC Penney store) to look at the entire line.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- So I Finally Got on the BB Cream Wagon...
- Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
- Want a Ring? Oui Oui!
- Travel with Style
- Michael Kors and Estee Lauder Team up for a Fab GW...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Expensive Sequin Hat
- Lipstick Crayons!!
- Look Party Perfect
- Have a Fab Thanksgiving!!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Hair!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Macy’s Makes it Easy!
- The Perfect Red Nail Polish
- Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial
- That's a Wrap!
- Hello Kitty Goes Wild
- Give the Gift of Smelling Fabulous!
- The Look For Less: Burgundy Nail Polish
- TA DA!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag
- DIY Manicure Must-Haves
- Nordstrom's November Clinique GWP!
- Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
- Men's Products Ladies Can Use!
- How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow Without Looking Like a ...
- Obsessed: Betsey Johnson's Betseyville Heart Colle...
- My Go-To All-Over Oil
- Want to be a Novelist?
- Bling Out Your Nails!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Cut-Out Crazy
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)