I know I'm a little behind with this. I don't know why, but I just never got around to trying out the infamous BB creams until now.
And since I've started using L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic BB Cream, I can't believe I went without it for so long!
This particular cream is amazing, as are most L'oreal products--probably because the company is owned by Lancome. That's why I usually start off with L'oreal in the first place.
Regardless, the cream promises to do tons of stuff for your skin (no matter what your skin type is). It's supposed to prime, color correct, hydrate, and perfect skin, resulting in a natural, beautiful bare skinned look.
It definitely does all of that and more. I found that my skin looked much better after use, and I didn't need to use nearly as much concealer or foundation as I normally do. My skin just looked great on its own. I love it!
The product applies white, but blends into skin as your perfect, unique shade. The more you blend, the better it looks. It honestly kept my skin feeling soothed and hydrated all day long.
BB Cream is now one of my beauty staples and is Sassy Fashionista approved! If you haven't tried it yet, you really have to. L'oreal's cream is under $15.
Disclosure: This post contains a product sent for review consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- So I Finally Got on the BB Cream Wagon...
- Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
- Want a Ring? Oui Oui!
- Travel with Style
- Michael Kors and Estee Lauder Team up for a Fab GW...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Expensive Sequin Hat
- Lipstick Crayons!!
- Look Party Perfect
- Have a Fab Thanksgiving!!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Hair!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Macy’s Makes it Easy!
- The Perfect Red Nail Polish
- Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial
- That's a Wrap!
- Hello Kitty Goes Wild
- Give the Gift of Smelling Fabulous!
- The Look For Less: Burgundy Nail Polish
- TA DA!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag
- DIY Manicure Must-Haves
- Nordstrom's November Clinique GWP!
- Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
- Men's Products Ladies Can Use!
- How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow Without Looking Like a ...
- Obsessed: Betsey Johnson's Betseyville Heart Colle...
- My Go-To All-Over Oil
- Want to be a Novelist?
- Bling Out Your Nails!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Cut-Out Crazy
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)