Tuesday, November 13, 2012
You know you're awesome, so why not let the world know?!
These super cute Kate Spade Ta Da Earring studs tell it like it is.
I absolutely love them! They have the perfect balance between cheesy and classic. Because they're made from 14 karat gold, they're perfect for anyone with sensitive ears. Also, since they're studs, the earrings won't take over your entire outfit. They're kind of a neutral piece, so they go with virtually anything,
However, once people start checking you out, they'll be shouting "ta da!" from the rooftops!
These make a great gift--but let's be honest...buy the "gift" for yourself.
Each pair is $48.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- So I Finally Got on the BB Cream Wagon...
- Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
- Want a Ring? Oui Oui!
- Travel with Style
- Michael Kors and Estee Lauder Team up for a Fab GW...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Expensive Sequin Hat
- Lipstick Crayons!!
- Look Party Perfect
- Have a Fab Thanksgiving!!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Hair!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Macy’s Makes it Easy!
- The Perfect Red Nail Polish
- Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial
- That's a Wrap!
- Hello Kitty Goes Wild
- Give the Gift of Smelling Fabulous!
- The Look For Less: Burgundy Nail Polish
- TA DA!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag
- DIY Manicure Must-Haves
- Nordstrom's November Clinique GWP!
- Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
- Men's Products Ladies Can Use!
- How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow Without Looking Like a ...
- Obsessed: Betsey Johnson's Betseyville Heart Colle...
- My Go-To All-Over Oil
- Want to be a Novelist?
- Bling Out Your Nails!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Cut-Out Crazy
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)