Monday, November 5, 2012
My Go-To All-Over Oil
So I found Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum. Thinking it would be perfect for my brittle hair, I gave it a go and applied it after washing. As a hair product, it does work amazingly.
But I couldn't get over the smell. I love it so much. Coconut is just one of those scents I'm obsessed with. So I cautiously applied it to my body, hoping for the best. And now I think I like it even better as a body oil!
I checked into it, and there's absolutely no reason it cannot be used on skin. In fact, there are oodles of hair products that can be used this way, as hair is usually more fragile than skin.
A little goes a long way with this stuff; a few pumps can easily cover both legs. After using for about a week, I noticed that my skin was definitely more moisturized than it had been in a while. And, as most of you know, I have severely sensitive/dry skin. It works better than any lotion out there.
If you tend to have skin that's on the oily side, this might not be great for your bod. But as for everyone else, try it out! At the very least, you'll love the smell (and so will your main squeeze)!
You can get a bottle for under $5.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- So I Finally Got on the BB Cream Wagon...
- Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
- Want a Ring? Oui Oui!
- Travel with Style
- Michael Kors and Estee Lauder Team up for a Fab GW...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Expensive Sequin Hat
- Lipstick Crayons!!
- Look Party Perfect
- Have a Fab Thanksgiving!!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Hair!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Macy’s Makes it Easy!
- The Perfect Red Nail Polish
- Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial
- That's a Wrap!
- Hello Kitty Goes Wild
- Give the Gift of Smelling Fabulous!
- The Look For Less: Burgundy Nail Polish
- TA DA!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag
- DIY Manicure Must-Haves
- Nordstrom's November Clinique GWP!
- Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
- Men's Products Ladies Can Use!
- How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow Without Looking Like a ...
- Obsessed: Betsey Johnson's Betseyville Heart Colle...
- My Go-To All-Over Oil
- Want to be a Novelist?
- Bling Out Your Nails!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Cut-Out Crazy
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)