Thursday, November 29, 2012
Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
Luckily, I found the best gift for all guys: Vince Camuto Cologne! First of all, cologne is always a classy gift and I can't think of anyone who wouldn't want this sensational scent.
The brand has always been impressive, but this cologne is amazing. I gave it to my boyfriend to test out and he's obsessed with it (and I'm a huge fan of the scent myself).
Of course, the bottle is what first caught my attention. I'll admit it, I judge books by their covers. I'm just big on packaging and this bottle screams class.
From the packaging’s royal blue interior, to the bottle encased in black leather, it's really a gorgeous bottle. That said, it isn't feminine-looking at all. The bottle has something very "James Bond" about it.
Now on to the actual scent. The cologne has notes of black pepper, nutmeg, musk, and surprisingly, leather. It's a woody scent that smells great on everyone. There's something very grown-up and refined about it. This isn't something for a teenager. It's a manly fragrance in every way.
What I like most is that while the scent is strong, it's not overpowering. There's nothing worse than a guy smelling like he bathed in cologne. A couple spritzes of this stuff goes a long way. It also works for any occasion. It's not too fancy to wear during the day, nor is it too low key for an evening out.
My boyfriend said that this is his new favorite cologne and I have to agree that it kicks ass. I could smell it on him all day and be happy. This is definitely a fabulous gift for any guy in your life.
Vince Camuto for Men eau de toilette sells for $57 for the 1.7 fl oz, and $70 for the 3.4 oz on their website vincecamuto.com and major department stores.
Be on the lookout for a giveaway! I do have a bottle to give away, so keep checking the site for more info!
Disclosure: This post contains a product sent for review consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- So I Finally Got on the BB Cream Wagon...
- Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
- Want a Ring? Oui Oui!
- Travel with Style
- Michael Kors and Estee Lauder Team up for a Fab GW...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Expensive Sequin Hat
- Lipstick Crayons!!
- Look Party Perfect
- Have a Fab Thanksgiving!!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Hair!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Macy’s Makes it Easy!
- The Perfect Red Nail Polish
- Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial
- That's a Wrap!
- Hello Kitty Goes Wild
- Give the Gift of Smelling Fabulous!
- The Look For Less: Burgundy Nail Polish
- TA DA!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag
- DIY Manicure Must-Haves
- Nordstrom's November Clinique GWP!
- Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
- Men's Products Ladies Can Use!
- How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow Without Looking Like a ...
- Obsessed: Betsey Johnson's Betseyville Heart Colle...
- My Go-To All-Over Oil
- Want to be a Novelist?
- Bling Out Your Nails!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Cut-Out Crazy
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)