Sunday, November 25, 2012
There are very few sequined things in life that are okay to wear. This stupid hat by Rachael Zoe is not one of them.
First off--Rachael Zoe hasn't really been a high-end designer in the past, so I must have missed the transition.
Also did I miss this random new trend? It looks like some sort of hybrid of a beret and...I don't even know what. Even the model looks like she's just wearing a huge ass beret. Her face even says "I can't believe I'm wearing this piece of crap". The hat itself is ridiculous. And of course the sequins do not help, as with most ugly things.
I think that sometimes designers make ugly products and think to themselves, "hmm, well, if we throw some sequins on there, it can be fashionable." Not true. They make everything worse (except for a cute mini skirt).
If for some reason, you're diggin' this hat (FYI: I will probably beat you to death), keep in mind that it's $225!!
What??! For an ugly hat?
I wouldn't pay that much even if the hat was made of gold, and was my most coveted fashion accessory ever. It's just crazy.
That is all.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- So I Finally Got on the BB Cream Wagon...
- Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
- Want a Ring? Oui Oui!
- Travel with Style
- Michael Kors and Estee Lauder Team up for a Fab GW...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Expensive Sequin Hat
- Lipstick Crayons!!
- Look Party Perfect
- Have a Fab Thanksgiving!!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Hair!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Macy’s Makes it Easy!
- The Perfect Red Nail Polish
- Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial
- That's a Wrap!
- Hello Kitty Goes Wild
- Give the Gift of Smelling Fabulous!
- The Look For Less: Burgundy Nail Polish
- TA DA!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag
- DIY Manicure Must-Haves
- Nordstrom's November Clinique GWP!
- Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
- Men's Products Ladies Can Use!
- How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow Without Looking Like a ...
- Obsessed: Betsey Johnson's Betseyville Heart Colle...
- My Go-To All-Over Oil
- Want to be a Novelist?
- Bling Out Your Nails!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Cut-Out Crazy
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)