Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Travel with Style
'Tis the season for traveling! It can definitely be touch to stay beautiful and feel comfy while on a long plane ride.
Here are a few essentials to make your trip easier:
These guys arre super helpful. You should really carry these all the time. But for traveling, they're great. You Keep some powder blotting sheets on hand to you’re your face looking fresh and soft throughout the flight, layover, and beyond. Try NYX Blotting Papers (about $4)
Get some beauty rest while you can, and don’t let the creepy guy with the huge reading light keep you awake -- you'll arrive well-rested and ready to go. Check out this adorable Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired mask ($29.95).
Is there anything worse than falling asleep on an airplane and waking up with gross cotton mouth? Absolutely not. These tooth tabs will get things foamy and fresh without water. These Chou Chou...I Love You tabs by Lush are great (and under $5).
Greasy hair is a traveling girl’s worst enemy. When a shower isn’t an option, grab some dry shampoo and you're good to go. Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo is fab because it comes in a travel size and won't dry out your hair ($11).
Extra Pair of Undies
This might sound silly, but this is one of the most important things to keep with you on a trip. Whether you want to change on the plane, or your luggage gets lost, you can at the very least put on clean undies. Mom would be so proud. You can't go wrong with a pair of Hello Kitty panties ($8.50)!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- So I Finally Got on the BB Cream Wagon...
- Holiday Gift For Him: Vince Camuto Cologne
- Want a Ring? Oui Oui!
- Travel with Style
- Michael Kors and Estee Lauder Team up for a Fab GW...
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Expensive Sequin Hat
- Lipstick Crayons!!
- Look Party Perfect
- Have a Fab Thanksgiving!!
- Add Some Sparkle to Your Hair!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Macy’s Makes it Easy!
- The Perfect Red Nail Polish
- Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial
- That's a Wrap!
- Hello Kitty Goes Wild
- Give the Gift of Smelling Fabulous!
- The Look For Less: Burgundy Nail Polish
- TA DA!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Chanel’s Hula Hoop Bag
- DIY Manicure Must-Haves
- Nordstrom's November Clinique GWP!
- Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
- Men's Products Ladies Can Use!
- How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow Without Looking Like a ...
- Obsessed: Betsey Johnson's Betseyville Heart Colle...
- My Go-To All-Over Oil
- Want to be a Novelist?
- Bling Out Your Nails!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Cut-Out Crazy
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)