I know, I know...I get a little [a lot] crazy when it comes to GWPs (gifts with purchase), but I am absolutely in love with Estee Lauder's latest Michael Kors Holiday Gift Set.
I've always been a Michael Kors fan--but while his products are gorgeous, they're a bit pricey. So since this gift set happens to come with a Michael Kors makeup bag, I'm officially obsessed. Even if the gift was only the bag itself, I'd get it. It's just super cute and classy--you can even use it as a clutch!
As for the actual makeup, everything included is fantastic. Estee Lauder has always been one of my go-to makeup lines. I've yet to find a product from them that I haven't loved. This set has almost everything you need to get through the holiday season.
When you purchase any Estee Lauder fragrance purchase, you get this set for $38.50. Personally, I think it's definitely worth it!
Here's what you get:
- Deluxe Blush Compact containing PC Blush in Soulful Spice Shimmer, Brazen Bronze Shimmer & Lover's Blush Shimmer
- NEW Pure Color Lipstick - Cherry Passion
- Pure Color Gloss - Garnet Desire Shimmer
- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
- NEW PC Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Black
- NEW PC Nail Lacquer in Enchanted Garnet
- Black Michael Kors Case with new applicator
The gift is a $200 value and you get tons of products (most of which are fairly new for the season). Personally, I'm loving the red nail polish and cherry lipstick! So classic for this time of year.
Need some ideas on what to spend $38.50 on? Well there are tons of fab scents that you can get for yourself, or as a gift. I really love their White Linen fragrance. It's a nice fresh scent that's perfect for anyone, and is wearable year-round.
Quantities are limited, so be sure to jump on this!